Having retired from his medical practice, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this move-in-ready 3,000 sf office condo. Located only .5 mile from INOVA Loudoun Hospital and within steps of several other medical offices, this office space will make a wonderful investment for the new owner. Bid Your Price!!
NOTE: This property MUST close on or before Friday, December 29, 2017. No exceptions will be given. Please do not bid if you are unable to close on or before this stated time as to not forfeit your deposit.
- 3,024 +/- sf ground level office condo located in the Professional Center at Landsdowne
- 2 bathrooms
- 11 exam rooms or offices; reception area; waiting room
- Lead shielded wall for x-ray room
- Main office has overhead speaker system
- 3 entrances/exits for employees and patients
- Ground level unit with no steps!
- Large parking lot with no assigned parking spaces
- Public water & sewer
- Central AC/electric forced air heat (Trane unit 2010); electric water heater
- All Condo documents, association minutes, financials, etc are in the "Documents" tab above
- Tax Map: 62-14PC-100; Deed Book: 2076/845; Zoning: C10 Commercial Condo; Condo Fees: $1,555 per quarter and includes all landscaping, paving, sidewalks, vestibule, outside lighting, snow removal, outside maintenance, lawn irrigation/grass cutting, trash and recycling pickup, water and sewer. Only utility that owner pays is electric, internet and phone service.; Built in 2001
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid
Although not required,
if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here
and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/30/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Monday, November 20 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
TERMS: $25,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance MUST BE DUE AT CLOSING ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT CLOSE ON OR BEFORE THE STATED DATE AS TO NOT FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT. Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/30/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.