The owner has contracted us to market and sell this well located Fairfax County home (only 8 miles from Dulles Airport) to the highest bidder regardless of price! This solid home is in need of updating, but can be occupied while the work is being done. This property will be a smart purchase for the first time home buyer or investor, and it will be SOLD to the Highest Bidder!!
- Solid 4 BR/2 BA 1,216 +/- sf. split level style home on .22 +/- acre lot in Brookfield Subdivision
- Kitchen; living room; dining room; partially finished basement; attic
- Attached car port & concrete driveway
- Hardwood flooring, in good condition, in most of the home; carpet in basement family room and 1 bedroom
- All public utilities: water, sewer & gas
- Gas heat, AC and water heater
- Storage shed & fenced back yard
- With some remodeling, this home can a real beauty. It is well located close to schools, public park, public library and Rt. 50.
- Tax Map: 0451-02-0364; DB: 14557-1142; Zoning: 131; Home was built in 1969 and has brick & aluminum siding exterior; serviced by Brookfield ES, Rocky Run MS & Chantilly HS
- Only $75,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/11/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Tuesday, March 6 @ 4pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information (540-226-1279).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Kelly Strauss 540-226-1279 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 3/11/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.