From the Elma J. Watson Trust (Raymond O. Watson, Trustee): We have been contracted to market and sell this valuable timber tract at public auction. A recent timber cruise shows the desirability and value of this great land, and we look forward to entrusting it to the care of a new owner when you Bid Your Price!!
NOTE: Auction will be conducted off site at 1900 9th St., Victoria, VA
- 570 +/- acres of timber land in Lunenburg County, VA
- $720,000 in timber value!! Please see all timber cruise info by clicking on the "Documents" tab above.
- Mineral rights do not convey with the property.
- Tax Map: 012-0A-0-44; 570.29 Acres +/- Modest Creek 12(2)9,10,11,12,13A,14,15; Deed Book 245/523; Zoned: 6; Land Use: Agricultural
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
We have large plats available at our Victoria, VA office. Please contact Sid Smyth to arrange pickup (434-955-0708)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/25/17, and all terms adhered to.
Please preview the property at your leisure and contact Sid Smyth for more information (434-955-0708).