The owner is downsizing their real estate portfolio, and has contracted us to market and sell this potential filled property at public auction. "Bunker Hill" is in need of renovation;however, the current zoning makes this property favorable for a primary residence or potential business use. Opportunity awaits the new owner, and this property will be sold at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 3 BR/3.5 BA 3,576 +/- sf. home (circa 1865) on 7.93 +/- acres (potential additional bedrooms available)
- 2 of the bedrooms are master suites w/sitting rooms, fireplaces and bathrooms
- Kitchen (no appliances); formal living room w/built-in book cases and fireplace; dining room; study w/fireplace; large foyer; library w/built-in book cases; finished attic
- Hardwood flooring throughout the entire home
- 9' x 55' front porch w/brick pavers; enclosed back porch along rear of home; concrete patio in rear of home
- 4 outbuildings/barn
- Gated driveway w/fencing along road frontage
- Propane heat; electric water heater; 4 fireplaces (currently non-operational)
- Well & septic system
- 550' +/- of frontage on Massaponax Church Rd.
- Located less than 1 mile from Spotsylvania YMCA, Patriot Park, Parkside Elementary School, and only 1 mile from Rt. 1
- Tax Map: 49-A-24B; Deed Book: 748/58; Zoned: RU; home has wood exterior and tin roof
- Only $50,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tammy Dodson Reid for financing information (540-840-9282)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/20/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, July 14 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Tammy Dodson Reid for more information (540-840-9282).
TERMS: $10,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tammy Dodson Reid 540-840-9282 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 7/20/17) broker participation is well compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.