Our sellers are relocating to Florida and have entrusted us to market and sell this move-in ready riverfront home at public auction. Conveniently located less than one hour from Richmond, VA, this property will make a perfect primary residence or river home retreat. Bid and Buy to make it yours!!
- Solid 4 BR/3 BA Cape Cod style home on 5.5 +/- acres (4,770 +/- gross sf.--2,050 +/- sf above grade and 1,360 +/- sf finished basement & 1,360 +/- sf unfinished basement).
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; living room; partially finished basement; attached garage w/storage area
- Kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Large front porch; rear deck overlooking the river
- Heating/Cooling: single zone heat pump; fireplace in living area and woodstove in basement den (chimney flues have been recently relined)
- Well (4" drilled) and conventional septic system
- 390' +/- of frontage on the beautiful Mattaponi River; pier with boat house, boat lift and several decks; covered porch and large waterside sun deck; easy access to public boat landing
- Current rental income: $1,300 per month on a month to month lease
- King and Queen Elementary School; West Point Middle School; Central High School
- Tax Map: 23-163L-905-B2; Deed Book/Page: C2-184; Zoned: AA2; Home built in 1997 and is vinyl sided
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/1/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, May 24 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).