Having relocated to a more comfortable living environment out of state with her son, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this well maintained home in South Stafford at public auction. Located in a wonderful established neighborhood, this lovely home will make a excellent primary residence or investment property for the new owner. Be here and Bid Your Price!!
- 3 BR/2 BA rambler style home on .36 +/- acre lot in Blythedale Subdivision (1,783 +/- sf. above grade & full unfinished basement)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); large living room w/wood burning fireplace; dining room; sunroom (could also be used as an office); spacious foyer; unfinished basement w/laundry area (washer/dryer convey)
- Attached 2 car garage; asphalt driveway; rear deck
- Hardwood flooring and vaulted ceiling in living room, dining room, hall, foyer and sunroom; carpet in all 3 bedrooms (excellent condition)
- 10' ceilings on main floor and 12' ceilings in basement; walk-in closets in all bedrooms; tons of natural lighting
- Central AC & natural gas heat; gas hot water heater
- Public water & sewer; natural gas
- This home boasts a wonderful location in an established neighborhood, and is close to schools, retail, restaurants, and more!! Serviced by: Ferry Farm Elem., Dixon-Smith MS, and Stafford Senior HS
- Tax Map: 54-V-2-65; Deed Book: 733/724; Zoned: R1; Home built in 1990 and is wood sided
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tammy Dodson Reid for financing information (540-840-9282)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/23/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, May 17 @ 3pm SHARP. Please contact Tammy Dodson Reid for more information (540-840-9282).