To Settle the Estate of James Bourie: We have been contracted to market and sell this wonderful all brick home on 3+ acres at public auction. Boasting a very desirable location with lovely mountain views and within walking distance to King Family Vineyards, this great property will make a wonderful new home for you!! Be here and Bid Your Price!!
CLICK HERE for Property Information Package
- Solid and clean 3 BR/2.5 BA 2,049 +/- sf. brick home on 3.29 +/- acres
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; living room; sun porch; attached garage; attic
- Heat pump for central heat & AC; fireplace; electric water heater
- Well and private septic system
- Asphalt driveway; detached 1 car garage/workshop; fenced back yard
- Several recent renovations: dimensional roof; HVAC; flooring
- Only 20 minutes from Charlottesville and close to several vineyards, farms and Old Trail Golf Club
- Serviced by Crozet Elementary, Joseph T. Henley MS and Western Albemarle HS
- Tax Map: 05500-00-00-05900; Deed Book 2545/472; Zoned: R1; Home built in 1980
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Personal Property featuring Automobiles, Tractors, Tools, Antiques and More begins at 10am. Real Estate Sells at 12 Noon!! All details and photos at grindstaffauctions.com
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Anne Grindstaff for financing information (804-301-2488)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/30/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Fridays, June 16 & 23 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Anne Grindstaff for more information (804-301-2488).
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Anne Grindstaff 804-301-2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 6/30/17) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.