From the Estate of Ruby Fincham: This Madison County home is located just off of Rt. 230, and is only 3 miles from Rt. 29. The home is in need of some updating, but can be occupied immediately and worked on at your convenience. This home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property, and it will be SOLD to the Highest Bidder!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, January 15 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- 2 BR/1 BA home on 1.41 +/- acres (784 +/- sf. above grade)
- Eat-in kitchen; living room; dining room; unfinished walk-out basement; attic
- Front porch; gravel driveway
- Heating: oil furnace/forced air; Cooling: window unit
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Tax Map: 57-91B; Will instrument #170003811; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $650.30; Home built in 1955 & is vinyl sided; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $25,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 1/21/20, and all terms adhered to.