Desiring to downsize and travel, the sellers have contracted us to market and sell this well maintained Augusta County home on 2+ acres. This well built home is located in a wonderful community located between Staunton and Lexington with breathtaking mountain views!! Make plans now to Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 30 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for more information (540-421-5007).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Josh Puffenbarger for financing information (540-421-5007)
- Well maintained and well built 2 BR/2 BA brick home w/walk-out basement on 2.24 +/- acres in Augusta County, VA
- This lovely ranch/rambler style home has 1,197 +/- sf. above grade & 897 +/- sf. basement
- Home features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/gas log fireplace; sun room; attic; partially finished walk-out basement
- Full length concrete porch on front; concrete walk-out from basement; rear deck offering majestic mountain views
- Heating: baseboard & gas logs; cooling: window units
- Well & septic; electric water heater; water softener
- Spacious 2 car detached garage/work shop; asphalt driveway; 2 small fenced lots in back of property
- Home features new oversized gutters w/leaf protection & quarterly insect/pest control contract
- Tax Map: 088-36B; Deed Book: 5485; Zoning: GA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,343.16; Home was built in 1962; Riverheads School District
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Josh Puffenbarger with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-421-5007)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/5/19, and all terms adhered to.