Having transitioned to an assisted living environment, our seller has contracted us to market and sell this well located and well maintained villa in the Regency Park Villas community. This amenity filled neighborhood is located just off Rt. 3, and is close to I-95, restaurants, retail and more!! This will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property, and the High Bidder will Own it!!
- 2 BR/2 BA 1,570 +/- sf. single level villa (handicap accessible)
- Eat-in kitchen; dining room, living room w/gas fireplace; sun/Florida room; mud room/laundry room (washer/dryer convey); 2 master suites w/full bathrooms; attached 2 car garage (440 +/- sf.)
- Vaulted ceilings
- Carpet in bedrooms, living room, dining room & sun room; vinyl in bathrooms & kitchen
- Central AC and natural gas furnace; natural gas water heater; gas fireplace
- Public water & sewer; Columbia Gas; Dominion Power
- Tax Map: 12E5151; Alt. APN: 012E-5-15-1; Deed Book: 29402; Zoning: R8; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,093.60 yearly; COA fees: $290 per month and includes lawn maintenance, trash collection, water, snow removal, driveway repair & maintenance, exterior home maintenance (brick/vinyl) and roof replacement scheduled in 2019; home was constructed in 2004
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
There is no sign on this property, so please double check and use the house number w/address. Thanks!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/14/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Thursday, November 8 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 11/14/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.