The owner has transitioned into an assisted living facility, and by order of the Power of Attorney we have been contracted to market and sell this valuable Fauquier County real estate. This 28.6 +/- acres has up to 3 potential division rights, and you will also have to opportunity to purchase a 29.8 +/- acre parcel w/a 3 BR/2 BA home located directly across Dumfries Rd. which also has up to 3 potential division rights. Plan now to take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase sizable acreage in this sought after county!!
Property Tour: Thursday, March 12 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- 28.63 +/- acres of open land with a barn & pond
- 700' +/- of frontage along Dumfries Rd.
- This centrally located property is only 3 minutes from the Prince William County line; 9 miles from Warrenton, VA; 10.5 miles from Manassas Regional Airport and 29 miles from Dulles International Airport
- Tax Map: 7924-21-3054-000; Deed Book: 193-442; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,192 (for total 58 +/- acres--currently in land use); WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/19/20, and all terms adhered to.