By Order of Bankruptcy Trustee for the Estate of Andre' Freeman
NOTE: Auction will be conducted off site at 601 S Main St., Lawrenceville, VA 23868
Property Tours: Sunday, November 17 from 2:30pm-3:30pm; Wednesday, December 4 from 4:00pm-5:00pm. Please contact Sid Smyth for more information or for private preview (434-955-0708).
- 3 BR/1 BA brick ranch/rambler style home on 4.55 +/- acres (2 lots)
- Home is 3,584 +/- sf., has a kitchen, living room, basement and is need of total & complete renovation
- Attached 2 car garage; gravel driveway
- Electric heat; cooling is unknown; fireplace in living room
- Well & septic system (town water is available)
- Although in need of total renovation, this home has great acreage and is located only 1/2 mile from Rt. 58 & 1 mile from Brunswick High School
- Tax Maps: 53-97-E & 53-98; Deed Book: 349/42; Zoning: R1; Brunswick County; Home was built in 1964; Property is sold subject to trustee approval; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $10,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/10/19, and all terms adhered to.