From the Estate of Dennis A. & Shelby Jean Herndon: We are honored to have been entrusted by the family to market & sell this solid built home in the Town of Hamilton, VA (Loudoun County). This home is loaded with potential, and will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property! Opportunity awaits for you to Buy at the Price You Bid!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 10 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
Live On Site Auction w/Online Bidding Available for Your Convenience!!
Parking available across the street at Harmony United Methodist Church
- 3 BR/1.5 BA home on .35 +/- acre lot
- This home measures 1,664 +/- finished sf., and features a galley style kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, attic, unfinished cellar/basement (interior & exterior entrance/exit)
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Oil-hot water baseboard heat (furnace installed in 2018); oil tank is located in the basement
- Public water & sewer; electric water heater
- Other features: Large closets in the upper level; metal seam roof; lots of natural lighting; electrical panel has been installed (2017); upgraded water heater; washer/dryer hookup
- Desirable location only 1 mile to Rt. 7 (Harry Byrd Highway), 2 miles from Patrick Henry College and 6 miles to Leesburg, VA; serviced by Hamilton Elementary School, Blue Ridge MS & Loudoun Valley HS
- Tax Map: 382-26-1345-000; Instrument #201809120053572; Zoning: Hamilton R-2; Yearly real estate taxes: $3,408; Home was built in 1920/1975 and has stucco exterior; Internet provider: Comcast; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/18/20, and all terms adhered to.