By authority of a family trust, we have been contracted to market and sell this solid home on a private 2.4 +/- acres. Only needing some modernization and having excellent proximity to Winchester, VA and Charles Town, WV, this property will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Be Here, Bid & Buy!!
Property Tour: Thursday, November 21 @ 2:30pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) or Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
- 3 BR/1.5 BA ranch style brick home w/basement on 2.4 +/- acres (2,065 +/- finished sf. above ground; 1,125 +/- sf. unfinished basement)
- Galley style kitchen; living room; dining room; attic; unfinished basement
- Hardwood flooring
- Other features; open floor plan; flag stone flooring in the entrance
- 2 car attached garage; storage shed; green house
- Forced air oil heat (3 oil tanks in basement); window unit AC; 2 fireplaces (one is open/wood burning and one has wood stove)
- Well & septic system
- Tax Map: 6-A-14; Deed Book: 576-32; Zoning: AOC (Agricultural/OS/Conserv.); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,647; Home was built in 1959; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/5/19, and all terms adhered to.