The sellers have SOLD this property prior to auction
Desiring to relocate, the owners have contracted us to market and sell this potential filled Louisa County property. This great offering would be ideal for animal enthusiasts and agricultural home based businesses only 4.5 miles from I-64. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, March 24 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply online or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- 3 BR/2 BA brick home w/walk-out basement on 21.83 +/- acres in Louisa County, VA
- This home has 1,782 +/- finished sf. and 532 +/- unfinished sf. in the half basement and it features a main floor bedroom & laundry room; eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace (wood stove insert); dining room; attic
- Hardwood flooring; carpet; vinyl flooring in kitchen; tile/linoleum in bathrooms
- 8' front porch the entire width of the home
- Home features updated electric w/grounded circuits; lighted ceiling fans in all bedrooms and kitchen; new roof & shingles in April 2007; new double pane CertainTeed windows on 2nd floor of the home (April 2007)
- Heating: hot water baseboard/oil fired boiler replaced in 2005 (above ground tank and there is a unused underground tank); Cooling: window units; Wood stove in living room
- Drilled well (new pump August 2017); conventional septic system (new drain field was installed in 2006); electric water heater; Kinetico water treatment system
- Other improvements: 20'x20' carport building; 20'x100' concrete pad w/a 50/30/100 amp RV hookup pedestal on 100 amp underground electrical service from the barn; frost free hydrant from spring well for garden; polycarbonate 6'x8' green house w/shelving and paved brick floor over copacted bluestone
- Very nice 36'x76' barn w/three 12'x12' stalls featuring 2"x6" tongue/groove walls, rubber mat flooring, adjustable fan & quartz lighting; 12' aisle w/rubber mat flooring, electrical outlets at each stall, quartz lighting, overhead infrared heat lamp & dutch door walkouts from stalls to 8' covered porch.
- Main floor equipment & tool area (36'x24'); Main floor tack room & feed area (36'x20'); 2nd floor hay loft (36'x44')
- 90'x200' bluestone fenced riding arena; 60' bluestone round pen; encased concrete spring w/separate 200 amp electric service for barn & pump system supplying water to barn, frost free water hydrants & heated livestock waterers.
- Entire property is fenced and has a nice pond.
- Tax Map: 70-35; Deed Book: 684-560; Zoning: A2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1.663.92; Home was built in 1963; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/31/20, and all terms adhered to.