The owner has transitioned into an assisted living facility, and by order of the Power of Attorney we have been contracted to market and sell this valuable Fauquier County real estate. This 29.8 +/- acres has up to 3 potential division rights, and you will also have to opportunity to purchase a 28.6 +/- acre parcel located directly across Dumfries Rd. which also has up to 3 potential division rights. Plan now to take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase sizable acreage in this sought after county!!
Property Tour: Thursday, March 12 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply online or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- 3 BR/2 BA brick home on 29.85 +/- acres (1,560 +/- finished sf. above grade & 1,224 +/- partially finished sf. basement). This home can be occupied immediately and modernized at your convenience.
- Home features eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; attic; partially finished walk-out basement w/fireplace & wood stove; attached single bay car port
- Hardwood flooring in living areas; carpet in bedrooms & family room; vinyl & tile in kitchen & bathrooms
- Asphalt driveway; equipment shed
- Drilled well & gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- Central A/C; hot water oil fired boiler (new in 2015); fireplace w/wood stove
- Electricity: NOVEC; Internet: Xfinity
- There are 3 areas of ingress & egress off of Dumfries Rd. measuring 115' +/-, 105' +/- & 180' +/-
- This centrally located property is only 3 minutes from the Prince William County line; 9 miles from Warrenton, VA; 10.5 miles from Manassas Regional Airport and 29 miles from Dulles International Airport
- Tax Map: 7924-21-3054-000; Deed Book: 193-442; Zoning: RA/R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,192 (for total 58 +/- acres--currently in land use); Home built in 1973; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/19/20, and all terms adhered to.