By authority of the Power of Attorney, we have been contracted to market and sell this well built Orange County, VA home. With plenty of room for expansion, this property is perfect for a home business or enthusiast. This solid home will make a perfect primary residence or investment property, and is simply awaiting for the new owner to Bid Your Price!!
- 3 BR/2 BA home on 3.82 +/- acres (2,003 +/- sf.w/1.431 +/- finished sf. & 572 +/- unfinished sf.)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; open floor plan; upstairs bonus area is unfinished awaiting your personalization (great for storage, office, studio, etc.)
- Carpet throughout w/vinyl flooring in kitchen and bathrooms
- Heat pump for heating & cooling (replaced in 2016); electric water heater
- Drilled well & conventional septic system
- Detached 30' x 42' insulated work shop/garage w/power, concrete flooring and skylights
- Two 18' x 20' carports
- Tax Map: 033-00-04-00-0009-0; Deed Book: 160008248; Zoning: A; Pineybrook Subdivision (No HOA); Annual county real estate taxes: $825.35; Home was built in 2001 and is vinyl sided
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
In order to avoid delays at registration, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the auction.
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/2/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, September 26th @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/2/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.