Desiring to downsize and relocate to more manageable living arrangements, our sellers have entrusted us to market and sell this desirable Madison County property. The move-in ready home on 4.7 acres is quite the find, but you also get an amazing 2,000 +/- sf. shop and detached garage w/2nd floor apartment. The Blue Ridge Mountain views are the icing on the cake for this rare offering...Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Thursday, February 27 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, click HERE to apply online or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- Well maintained and move-in ready 3 BR/3 BA home on 4.7 +/- acres (4,240 +/- finished sf.)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey including washer/dryer); living room w/gas log fireplace; dining room; 3 season room; storage attic; full finished walk-out basement w/gas log fireplace
- Hardwood flooring; laminate in kitchen; vinyl in bathrooms; carpet in basement
- Front covered porch; side porch w/covered patio; 16'x20' deck
- Other home amenities: backup generator; water softener system; 2 person sauna in basement; hot tub on patio
- Asphalt driveway; 3 board fencing; backyard vinyl fencing ideal for pets & playing children
- Heat pump for heating & cooling (new in November 2018 w/remainder of warranty in place)
- Bored well & gravity flow septic system; Rinnai tankless water heater (propane)
- 40'x50' insulated shop w/11.6' ceiling, concrete flooring, four 10'x10' bay doors, one 8'x8' door (garage door openers for all doors) and separate electrical service
- Detached 2 car garage w/2nd floor efficiency apartment; side bay for storage (small equipment & tools); apartment has heating & cooling; electricity to building; garage door openers for all 3 bays
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Hughes Net, Virginia Broadband, hotspots; Above ground 500 gallon propane tank conveys w/the property
- This lovely property is only 1 mile off of Rt. 29, and offers a peaceful setting w/rolling pastures, fields and breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountain views!!
- Tax Map: 62-1A; Deed Book: 29-78; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,830; Home was built in 1971 and has brick & vinyl exterior w/asphalt architectural shingled roof; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/4/20, and all terms adhered to.