The Estate of Joseph C. Clatterbuck (Scott L. Fitzwater, Executor)
This is an amazing opportunity for you to own this picturesque property in a gorgeous tranquil setting with mountain views. This Hillsboro area offering boasts a convenient location in the wine & brewery region of Loudoun County close to the commuter train and only 25-30 minutes from Leesburg, Dulles Airport, Frederick, MD & Martinsburg, WV!!
- 3 BR/1.5 BA brick rambler style home w/partially finished basement on 17 +/- acres (1,176 +/- finished sf. above grade)
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; partially finished walk-out basement (375 +/- sf. finished); enclosed rear porch and open front porch; single car drive under attached garage & carport
- Hardwood flooring & carpet
- Central AC; oil heat; fireplace
- Well & septic; electric water heater
- Asphalt driveway; Washer & Dryer convey
- 2 barns; 2 metal machine sheds (4 bay & 2 bay)
- Wire fencing and new front pipe gates at driveway
- Stocked pond; Piney Run Creek runs through the property
- This well built home has a newer roof and can be occupied now, but the new owner will probably desire to do some modernization. Truly, a rare and wonderful opportunity to enjoy scenic country living but close enough to get into the business districts.
- Tax Map: 511-29-5654-000; Deed Book: 201811280068649; Zoning: AR1; This property is currently under tax relief in land use, and can stay that way as long as current use is utilized; Home built in 1978; Schools: Mountain View Elem, Harmony MS & Woodgrove HS
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
There will be a personal property auction beginning at 9am and the real estate will sell at 11am. Please go to www.damewoodauctioneers.com for complete personal property information.
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/5/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, March 22 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.
TERMS: $20,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Craig Damewood @ 703-303-4760 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 4/5/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.