Our seller has relocated to a more manageable living environment, and we have been contracted to market and sell this well located property. Buy NOW before the "Amazon Rush"!
This rare offering inside the Beltway boasts an amazing location, and is only .4 mile from Bishop O'Connell High School, 1 mile from the East Falls Church Metro Station, 5 miles to Tysons Corner, 8 miles to The Pentagon, 9 miles to DCA & The District, and close to all major highways (29, 66 & 495)!!
- 3 BR/1.5 BA 1,351 +/- sf. home on .14 +/- acre corner lot in established neighborhood
- Galley style kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; screened back porch; attic
- Central AC; electric baseboard heat; fireplace
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- Due to tenant negligence, the home interior is in need of renovation; however, this property will make a great primary residence or investment property.
- Tax Map: 01-033-015; Deed Book: 040-08; Zoning: R-6; Arlington County Tax Assessed Value: $663,800; Yearly County taxes: $6,677.80; Home was built in 1949 and is aluminum sided
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
This property is shown by appointment only or at the home tour on February 15 @ 1pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors, and DO NOT access this property other than at these times. Thank you.
Auction will be held onsite. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start time to avoid registration delays.
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/28/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, February 15 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.
TERMS: $25,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Craig Damewood @ 703-303-4760 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 2/28/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.