In order to finalize an Estate situation, the owners have entrusted us to market and sell this wonderful property to the highest bidder regardless of price. This well built home is nestled on 40 +/- gorgeous wild life filled acres that offer scenic mountain views as well as desirable privacy. This home, with walk-out basement, could offer a wonderful solution for those looking for multi-generational living arrangements. Make plans now to BUY at YOUR PRICE!!
- 4 BR/2 BA brick home on 40.66 +/- acres (3,702 +/- sf. gross; 2,468 +/- sf. finished above grade; 1,234 +/- sf. basement)
- Eat-in kitchen w/custom cabinets, breakfast bar & cook top; formal living room; formal dining room; attic w/permanent stairs offering excellent storage, and could be converted to livable space; partially finished walk-out basement.
- Walk-out basement is ideal for in-law suite featuring kitchenette w/refrigerator, stove, granite countertops and farm sink
- Covered side porch (192 +/- sf.); rear deck (280 +/- sf.)
- Private gravel driveway leading to asphalt driveway at the home
- Detached 2 car carport; detached storage shed; children's playhouse
- Recently replaced roof w/lifetime shingles
- Heat pump/central AC; oil furnace; gas stove; 2 wood burning fireplaces (living room & basement)
- Drilled well; gravity flow septic; electric water heater
- Power supplied by REC
- These 40 beautiful acres features an abundance of wildlife, mountain views and hundreds of surrounding undeveloped acres.
- Tax Map: 64-73A; Deed Book: 32-18; Zoning: A (a portion of the property is in land/forest use); Home was built in 1983
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/31/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, July 25 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
In order to avoid a delay at bidder registration, please plan on arriving at least 30 minutes early to the auction. Thank you!
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 7/31/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.