Having relocated to another state, the sellers have entrusted us to market and sell their lovingly restored Victorian home in West Point. Loaded with upgrades and scenic views of the Mattaponi River, this beautiful home would make a great primary residence, weekend retreat, Bed & Breakfast or Airbnb. You can be the new owner of this gorgeous home at or above a starting bid of only $240,000!!
Property Tour: Thursday, September 5 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" tab above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- 4 BR/2.5 BA Victorian home on .325 +/- acres (2.5 lots) in downtown West Point, VA, only one block from the Mattaponi River
- This home is 3,116 +/- sf. and has been lovingly restored to its timeless splendor. It features an eat-in kitchen w/breakfast nook & mineral quartz countertops (all appliances convey); formal living room; formal dining room; grand foyer; laundry room; attic w/windows, high ceiling, fixed stairway and tons of storage; 400 +/- sf. unfinished basement
- Front wrap around porch and back porch
- Hardwood flooring (original pine upstairs and oak on main floor)
- Public utilities
- Cooling: 2 Trane heat pumps and split mini system (Mitsubishi); Heat: gas fired boiler; pellet stove fireplace insert
- Detached one bay garage (300 +/- sf.); board fencing around back & side yard
- Other features: many mature shade trees, 10' ceilings on the 1st floor, upgraded heat pump with natural gas backup, 2 stair cases, 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor including the master bedroom suite, hall bathroom sink imported from Italy, downstairs hall tile is a Victorian pattern from the United Kingdom, 10 ceiling fans throughout the home, nearly all the light fixtures are refurbished antiques, slate roof in good condition
- Tax Map: 69A1-22-271; Deed Book 4, pg. 312; Zoning: R4; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,014.22; Home was built in 1910 with a 2012 renovation
- Home will sell At or Above Starting Bid of Only $240,000!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/12/19, and all terms adhered to.
TERMS: $15,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or email@example.com). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 9/12/19) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.
ADDITIONAL TERMS for THOSE PLANNING TO BID LIVE ONLINE
In addition to the above terms and conditions, Please read below if you are participating and registered for LIVE ONLINE SIMULCAST BIDDING
- Contact the auction coordinator (his or her name and contact number is on the NichollsAuction.com site under the auction you are bidding on) immediately if you need additional information.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be and must be verified (via phone, email or text). Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
- At the close of the auction, and seller confirmation, the successful bidder will be emailed or given the contract package to execute and return to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. The successful bidder’s earnest money deposit must be in the form of cashier’s or certified check (United States Bank) or wire transfer to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
- Contract Packages will be sent by e-mail or hand delivered to the high bidder, who must execute and hand deliver, email, fax or overnight mail back to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., within 24 hours of receipt. If the successful bidder does not execute and return their contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of receipt they will be considered in default and subject to legal action. This is a legal binding contract.
- In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed ’Contract for Sale of Real Property’ and deposit earnest money as provided in the pre-stipulated Auction Terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $10,000.00 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms & Conditions and the ‘Contract of Purchase’. All administrative fees are non refundable.
- Any reliance on the contents shall be solely at the recipient’s risk. Bidders must conduct and rely solely upon their own investigations and inspections. The property is being sold ’AS IS’ with any and all faults. Please review all information supplied, and seek appropriate assistance