From the Estate of Nancy B. Hall (Frank Pugh, Trustee): We have been contracted by the estate trustee to market and sell this well located Prince William County home. Built on a large 1+ acre cul-de-sac lot in Roseberry Subdivision, this home only needs a small amount of TLC and will make an excellent investment. Take advantage of this opportunity to BID & BUY this Manassas home!!
Property Tour: Friday, February 7 @ 1:00pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) or Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
Need Financing? Click HERE to apply online!!
- 4 BR/3.5 BA home on 1.06 +/- acre cul-de-sac lot in Roseberry Subdivision only minutes from Old Town Manassas (2,790 +/- sf. above grade; 1,511 +/- finished sf. in basement)
- Open floor plan featuring an eat-in kitchen w/center island (all appliances convey--gas cook top & oven); family room; dining room; living room w/gas fireplace; sun room; laundry room (washer/dryer convey); finished walk-out basement w/large media/recreational area, ample storage and potential extra bedroom
- Attached 2 car garage; asphalt driveway
- Public utilities; gas water heater
- Cooling: central AC; Heating: Forced air HVAC & gas; gas fireplace
- Great location only minutes from Old Town Manassas, 1.5 miles from Liberia Ave., 2.5 miles from Rt. 28, 4 miles from Rt. 234, less than 2 miles from Signal Hill ES, Parkside MS & Osbourn Park HS. Only 13 miles from George Mason University & 18 miles from Dulles Airport!!
- Tax Map: 7895-57-9778; Deed Book: 2967-1070; Zoning: SR1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $8,151; HOA dues: $143 per quarter; Home built in 2007 and has brick & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/19/20, and all terms adhered to.