Having relocated out of state, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this amazing property to the Highest Bidder. In addition to this move-in ready custom home, we will also be selling an adjacent 34.5 +/- acre parcel w/20 stall show barn & indoor and outdoor riding rings. Whether you simply want the home w/34 acres, the 34.5 acres with barn or the entire 68 acres, it will all be SOLD to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Property Tour: Thursday, November 14 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need a mortgage for this property?? Please click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- Wonderfully appointed 5 BR/5.5 BA custom estate home on 34 +/- acres overlooking paddocks and a pond
- Home measures 7,211 total sf (6,711 +/- sf. above grade) and features vaulted ceilings; modern finishes; large gourmet kitchen w/breakfast area, large center island and an abundance of cabinetry & storage; living room w/large stone fireplace, laminate floors & multiple French doors; dining room; partially finished basement; attic; attached 2 car garage
- Laminate flooring throughout; tile in bathrooms; linoleum flooring in kitchen
- 3 BR/3 BA guest cottage
- Covered front & rear porches
- Black wood board fencing; asphalt/fish scale shingles
- Junior Olympic size swimming pool, basketball & tennis courts (need renovation)
- Heating: heat pump, hot water fired boiler (underground fuel tank); Cooling: Central AC
- 3 Wells (one for home & guest cottage, one at tennis court and one at paddock area); 2 septic fields (one for main home and one for guest cottage); electric water heater
- Electricity: Dominion Energy; Propane & heating oil: Southern States (500 gallon propane tank & 1,000 gallon fuel tank); Internet: Satellite or MiFi
- Desirable location near Commonwealth Park, only 5 minutes from downtown Culpeper, and 3.5 miles from Rt. 3
- Tax Map: 62-88A1; Deed Book: 589-480; Zoning: A1; Yearly County real estate taxes: 7,416.23 (a portion of this property is currently in land use); Original home was built in 1974, totally renovated in 2005 with a 4,000 sf. addition including all new plumbing & electricity throughout. Home is vinyl sided.
- Only $300,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 11/21/19, and all terms adhered to.