By order of the Power of Attorney: We have been contracted to market and sell this lovely Orange County, VA homestead to the highest bidder. This 14 +/- acre property will be heaven for animal lovers, a home business, hobbyist/enthusiast and so much more. The home is ready to be occupied; however, the new owner may want to update and modernize. Make plans now to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to own this desirable real estate at the PRICE YOU BID!!
- 5 BR/1.5 BA two story 2,000 +/- sf. home on 14.07 +/- acres
- Eat-in kitchen; living room w/fireplace; dining room; cellar; one bedroom on main level and 4 bedrooms on 2nd floor
- Hardwood flooring in living room & dining room; vinyl flooring in kitchen & bathrooms; carpet in bedrooms
- Enclosed front porch & small back door entry room
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Oil furnace w/new tank; window AC unit & Mitsubishi Slim Line Unit; fireplace in the living room
- Multiple outbuildings, barn & carport w/concrete floor; asphalt driveway; well maintained yard
- Electricity: Dominion Power; Internet: Comcast; Phone: Verizon
- Tax Map: 032-00-00-00-0089-0; Deed Book: 346/509; Zoning: A; Yearly county real estate taxes: $1,685.99; Home was built in 1912 and is vinyl sided
- Only $75,000 Suggested Starting Bid!
Need Financing for this home?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/25/18, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Wednesday, October 17 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
TERMS: $7,500 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson 540-748-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 10/25/18) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.