The owners have relocated to a more manageable living environment, and have entrusted us to market and sell this gorgeous Culpeper County estate property. Comprised of 38.9 +/- acres, 2 homes, several outbuildings, barns, a pond and more, this property has tons of present and future potential. Make plans now to bid your price and purchase this dream property!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, January 22 @ 11:00am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- Main Home
- 5,100 +/- sf. featuring 4 BR/4.5 BA; eat-in kitchen w/custom hickory cabinets; family room; living room; dining room; laundry room (laundry shute from master BR); 14'x25' game room w/bar area (under counter refrigerator, ice maker & kegerator); indoor 15'x40' heated pool w/heating, AC, dehumidifier, air circulation system and automatic retractable pool cover; attic; cellar w/exterior entrance (conditioned space)
- Luxurious master suite w/ensuite bath, walk-in closet/dressing room, Jacuzzi tub, marble fireplace and more!!
- Kitchen features 48" gas range w/electric oven & commercial range hood; vintage wood cook stove; all appliances convey including upright freezer and washer/dryer
- 2 staircases
- Tile flooring in foyer, kitchen & bathrooms; heart pine flooring & carpet in bedrooms
- 5 fireplaces (living room, family room, dining room & 2 bedrooms); 6 chimneys (5 were professionally relined in the mid 1990's)
- Covered front porch; covered rear patio w/outdoor kitchen (built-in gas grill & custom wood fired meat smoker)
- Heating: 3 heat pumps w/gas furnaces; Cooling; heat pumps
- Well & septic system (new pump & pressure tank in Fall of 2019; electric water heater (new in Fall 2019)
- Seamed tin roof
- Adjacent Home
- 1 BR/1 BA; 900 +/- sf. on main floor & 450 +/- sf. unfinished walk-out basement; kitchen (all appliances convey); living room/dining room combo
- Bedroom has large walk-in closet
- Attached 16'x20' garage
- Heating: gas furnace; Cooling: central AC
- Shared drilled well & gravity septic system
- Shared asphalt driveway
- Home is vinyl sided
- Washer/dryer convey
- Seamed tin roof
- 2 barns w/14 stalls, heated tack room and wash stall w/hot water
- 3 run-sheds w/water & electric
- Small cottage/studio w/half bath & heat pump
- Wood working/hobby shop w/built-in air compressor
- Property also features a stream fed stocked pond (25' deep at its deepest point); cross fencing w/3 large paddocks offering water & electric for each
- Electric provided by Rappahannock Electric Coop (3 meter bases); 400 amp service to main home; 200 amp service to wood shop, cottage and well; 200 amp service to large barn. Propane: Amerigas owns 2 above ground tanks (500 gallon for both homes & 250 gallon for pool heat/game room)
- Well located just off of Rt. 15 and only 5 miles from Commonwealth Park & 8 miles from downtown Culpeper!
- NOTE: This property has been approved as an assisted living facility. Please see the special use permit specifically referencing this type of use (essentially up to 13 tenants, not counting staff, for a substance abuse/rehabilitation facility) in the "Documents" section above.
- Tax Map: 60-28; Deed Book: 369-263; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $4,858; main home built in 1956, renovated in 2008 and is vinyl sided; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 1/28/20, and all terms adhered to.