PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
Live Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
NOTE: Auction will be conducted OFF SITE at Lafayette Station (26322 Constitution Highway, Rhoadesville, VA 22542)
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tours (Please meet at Cockrill Farm Lane): Friday, October 6 @ 3pm SHARP, Friday, October 13 @ 3pm SHARP & Thursday, October 19 @ 11am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
This 193 +/- acres has an approved preliminary plat overlay dividing it into 7 parcels (86 acres, 37 acres, 29 acres, 15 acres, 14 acres, 8 acres & 4 acres). You will be able to buy this property in any combination you choose or the entire 193 acres!!
All Details on the Home, Outbuildings & Land Will Be Posted Soon!!
- 37 +/- Acres (Parcel #7) in Orange County, VA
- The blue crosshatched areas are a boundary line adjustment to create a 50' wide pipestem for Parcel #7 and maintain 8 +/- acres in Tax Map #48-14D, Parcel 3
- Parcels #1 & 6 will access Rt. 669 via the existing 50' pipestem and 50' private access easement shown as a magenta dashed line.
- The black dotted line is portion of the existing Cockrill Farm Lane that would be vacated.
- Parcel #4 will contain Cockrill Farm Lane (an existing 50' ingress/egress easement shown as a magenta dashed line) in its entirety and Parcel #2, Tax Map #48-14A will continue to access Rt. 522 via Cockrill Farm Lane.
- Parcel #5 will require a separate entrance from Rt. 522. Parcel #5 will not have the right to utilize Cockrill Farm Lane if sold separately and or divided from parent parcel.
- Located only 3.5 miles from Rt. 20, 6.5 miles from Lake Anna, 12 miles from downtown Orange, 19 miles from Culpeper, and only a short drive to Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg & Richmond, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 48-14-0, 48-14-A & 48-14-D; Deed Books: 679/041, 679/038 & 679/041; Zoning: A; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,812 for 181.5 acres (Land Use), $2,651 for 4.19 acres w/home & $43 for 8 acres (Land Use); The total amount of roll back taxes for Parcel #7 (if the new owner chooses to take the entire acreage out of Land Use) is $3,790; Home was built in 1982 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Starting Bids: Parcel #1: $350,000; Parcel #2: $150,000; Parcel #3: $50,000; Parcel #4: $125,000; Parcel #5: $75,000; Parcel #6: $75,000; Parcel #7: $125,000
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (10/18/22), and all terms adhered to.