PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Home Tour: Thursday, Oct. 5 @ 3:00 PM SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
This property was most recently utilized as an income producing duplex; however, it would also be excellent for multi generational living or an easy conversion to a single family home!!
- Ready to be occupied 3 BR/2 BA property on .58 +/- acres in Madison County, VA
- This property measures 1,502 sf. and currently is set up as a duplex. The left unit has 2 bedrooms, kitchen/dining area combined, living room, bathroom & laundry room. The right unit has 1 bedroom, eat-in kitchen, living room & bathroom.
- Both units have washer/dryer hookups, separate electric meters & attics
- New laminate flooring throughout property; luxury vinyl plank flooring in bathrooms
- Heating: previous tenants used infrared fireplaces/heaters; Cooling: previous tenants used window units (there is a partial basement/cellar if the new owner would like to upgrade to a central HVAC system).
- Drilled well & septic system (new septic system in 2004 & last pumped in 2020); 2 new electric water heaters (1 in each unit)
- Detached storage shed; gravel driveway
- Other Features: Quiet rural area close to Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, wineries & more!; all windows replaced in 2011; roof replaced in 2010; new flooring; fresh paint; new ceiling fans
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop
- Centrally located only .3 mile from Rt. 230, 3.5 miles from Rt. 29, 16 miles from Orange, 23 miles from Culpeper and only a short drive to Charlottesville, Fredericksburg & Harrisonburg, VA!!
- Tax Map: 46-82B; Zoning: A; Yearly real estate taxes: $871 (2022); Home was built in 1950 and has vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (10/11/23), and all terms adhered to.