PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
This well located home is a fixer upper that will make a perfect primary residence or investment property. We are pleased to have been entrusted to market and sell this desirable property to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Home Tour: Monday, Nov. 6 @ 11:00 AM SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 3 BR/1 BA ranch/rambler style stone home on .46 +/- acre lot in Yorkshire Acres-- Prince William County, VA
- This single level living home measures 928 +/- finished sf., and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey), family room, laundry room w/sink (washer/dryer convey) and storage attic
- Hardwood, carpet & vinyl flooring
- Heating: natural gas Cooling: window unit
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- 2 bay 300 +/- sf. detached garage/shop; 1 bay detached block garage/shop; 1 smaller storage shed
- Other Features: asphalt driveway; stone and concrete walkways; large fenced back yard; updated breakers
- Centrally located only .5 mile from Rt. 28, 5 miles from I-66, 5.5 miles from Prince William Parkway, 16.5 miles from Dulles International Airport, 19 miles from I-95 and only a short drive to Tysons Corner, Arlington, Alexandria, Fort Belvoir, Loudoun County & the District of Columbia!!
- Tax Map: 7796-98-9080; Deed Book: 548-582; Zoning: R4; Yearly real estate taxes: $3,456.51 (2022); Home was built in 1965 and has stone siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
The home still has quite a bit of personal property remaining, so the seller has asked that there be no interior photos posted. Please attend the Home Tour to view inside, and the home will be open 1 hour prior to the auction on Tuesday, November 14. Thank you for understanding!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (11/13/23), and all terms adhered to.