PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
By Order of the Trustee for the Betty A. Patrick Family Trust
You will have an amazing opportunity to purchase this 3 BR/2.5 BA brick home on 27.37 +/- acres in Loudoun County, VA. This is a rare find, and you can Bid Your Price!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Home Tour: Saturday, Nov. 4 @ 10:00 AM SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information.
- Well built 3 BR/2.5 BA ranch/rambler style brick home w/full basement & attached 2 car garage on 27.37 +/- acres in Loudoun County, VA
- Property is in conservation easement
- This quality home measures 4,414 +/- gross sf. (2,207 +/- sf. above grade & 2,207 +/- sf. basement), and features an eat-in kitchen w/nice cabinetry and granite counters & backsplash (all appliances convey), dining room, living room w/large brick gas fireplace, family room w/built-in shelving, laundry nook (GE Adore washer/dryer convey), full unfinished walk-out basement w/wood stove, attached 2 car garage, attic (garage access).
- Engineered wood flooring & tile throughout the home
- Front porch w/picturesque view; patio w/outdoor fireplace perfect for entertaining or family nights
- Heating: Carrier propane furnace (forced air) and 2 fireplaces (propane logs and wood stove); Cooling: central AC
- Well & septic; electric water heater (GE Smart Water)
- 2 detached buildings: 3 bay metal building w/concrete floor w/heat & AC; 2 bay block building w/concrete floor & heat. These 2 great garages/shops would be ideal for a home based business, hobbyist, etc.
- Other Features: Owner's suite has walk-in closet w/updated bathroom (granite, high grade shower head, etc.); Generac propane generator; stainless kitchen appliances; asphalt driveway; sound home w/great finishing touches
- Internet: currently HughesNet satellite, but neighbors are now using Starlink High Speed.
- Centrally located only 12 miles from Rt. 7, 15 miles from Leesburg, 12 miles from Charles Town, WV, 16.5 miles from Harpers Ferry, WV and just a short drive to Winchester, VA, Frederick, MD, NOVA & DC!!
- Tax Maps: 513-29-3372-000 (home & 11 acres) and 513-39-0351-000 (16.3 acre parcel); Deed Book: 201908220049036; Zoning: AR1; Yearly real estate taxes: $4,916.88 (home & 11 acres) and $242.72 (16.3 acre parcel in conservation easement); Home was built in 1980 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $400,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Craig Damewood for financing information (703-303-4760)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (11/14/23), and all terms adhered to.