Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
Desiring to be near family, the owners are relocating out of state and have entrusted us to market and sell this desirable Orange County property. We will be offering 4 adjacent parcels to be purchased individually or as a whole in their entirety (21+ acres). This is a wonderful opportunity to the animal lover, hobbyist, those desiring to build their home or hobby farmer. Make plans now to invest in this great opportunity and Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Thursday, July 16 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- Move-in ready 3 BR/2.5 BA home on 5.47 +/- acres
- This home measures 1,276 +/- finished sf. above grade and 1,276 +/- sf. partially finished walk-out basement
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; family room; partially finished walk-out basement w/laundry/pantry/mechanical area and fireplace; floored vented attic (great storage
- Covered front porch & wrap around deck
- Floor coverings: Hardwood on all of main level; vinyl in kitchen & bathrooms on main floor; tile in full bathroom and hallway & new carpet in basement
- Heat pump for heating & cooling (new in October 2019); fireplaces in living room & basement
- Well & septic system (2 wells approx. 80' & 300'; electric water heater; all water infrastructure underground w/extra cut-off valves, extra spigots, electricity for heaters where needed and auto waterers to all paddocks.
- Several water sources (springs & creeks run year round)
- Lots of mature fruit trees & vines; organic for over 35 years w/no harsh chemicals or synthetic fertilizers used; perfect for organic gardening and/or farming w/lots of well tended garden spots. This entire property could very easily be certified organic.
- All Heritage varieties and organic. Kiwi, 3 varieties of grapes, 4 varieties of apple trees, pears, peaches, plums, pecans, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, cherry trees, cherry bushes, blackberries, elderberries and an English herbal garden.
- Recent upgrades, renovations and other info.: New roof in 2019; whole house propane generator; 1 year old stainless steel oven & refrigerator; 2 year old dishwasher; new kitchen sink & faucet; new carpet in basement & stairs; new porch steps (2019); custom shelving in upstairs bedroom; replacement windows (double pane, argon, insulated, easy pull down for cleaning); home & garage painted in 2019; new roof on carport (2019);
- 50'x60' 13 stall barn w/electricity & water (new siding & paint in 2019); 20'x40' equipment shed; 16/x30' work shop w/12'x30' shed off; passive solar green house w/water system & electricity; various outbuildings;
- Internet: Verizon DSL; and Power: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Propane: Amerigas (company owned tank)
- Tax Map: 032-130; Deed Book: 4716; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,415.22; Home built in 1972 and is masonite sided exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Professional Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/22/20, and all terms adhered to.