Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
Desiring to downsize, the seller has contracted us to market and sell this solid Fluvanna County home. Located only 5 minutes from Zion Crossroads, shopping & I-64, and only 20 minutes from Charlottesville, this lovely property will make a wonderful rural retreat. The home is move-in ready, and any modernization can easily be completed while you are occupying the home. Make it Yours & Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, July 8 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- 3 BR/2.5 BA two story Colonial style home on 4.59 +/- acres in Fluvanna County, VA
- This home measures 2,164 +/- finished sf., and has a 1,056 +/- sf. attached 3 bay garage w/heat & work area. There is a breezeway connecting the garage and the home. The home is on a crawl space.
- Large kitchen w/breakfast nook (all appliances convey); family room w/fireplace; formal dining room; living room converted into a hobby room/office; attic
- Large rear deck; asphalt driveway
- Floor coverings: Vinyl in kitchen & bathrooms; carpet in bedrooms; hardwood throughout rest of the home.
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; fireplace in family room
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Large lot w/470' +/- of frontage on Rt. 15
- Internet: Verizon MiFi; and Power: Central Virginia Electric; Propane: Tiger Fuel (Company owned tank)
- Tax Map: 11-16-20; Deed Book: 846-680; Zoning: A1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,645.50; Home built in 2003 and is vinyl sided exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $125,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/14/20, and all terms adhered to.