Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
Desiring to downsize and relocate closer to family, the owners have contracted us to market and sell this amazing custom built Augusta County estate home. This Pearl Certified home is loaded with upgrades, and will be sold at or above a starting bid of only $475,000!! Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own this incredible property at well below tax assessed value!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, July 28 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Josh Puffenbarger for more information (540-421-5007).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Josh Puffenbarger for more information (540-421-5007)
- Custom built 3 BR/3 BA Pearl Certified estate home on 14.57 +/- acres. Pearl rated this home in the top 15% (pearlcertification.com)
- This home measures 4,316 +/- finished sf. above grade and 2,541 +/- sf. unfinished basement
- Recently remodeled eat-in kitchen w/granite countertops, imported Italian tile backsplash & lifetime Armstrong flooring (all appliances convey); living room w/stone fireplace; den w/fireplace; dining room; office (could be easily converted to a main level bedroom); laundry area (washer & dryer convey); attic (hatch entry w/R45 insulation); full unfinished basement; attached 2 car garage
- Large rear deck and deck off of Master Suite featuring breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountain views
- Floor coverings: linoleum in kitchen; ceramic tile in bathrooms; carpet in living room; hardwood flooring throughout rest of home
- Heating: hot water oil fired boiler (4 zone hydronic); Cooling: 13 Seer 2 zone Central AC; Heating & AC covered under service contracts; 1,000 gallon in ground oil tank
- Well & septic (new well pressure tank in 2019); dual zoned propane water heaters (new in 2018); Well is 500' deep with excellent flow and oversize pump
- Recent upgrades & special features: high efficiency & maintenance friendly home; handicap accessible; 40 year shingle roof installed in 2011; Siding rewrapped & sided in 2011; Harwood flooring from Madison Flooring Co.; Kohler lifetime plumbing fixtures; 400 AMP service; 2nd level AC recently replaced;
- Internet: MiFi or Hotspot; Power: Shenandoah Electric Coop
- The gorgeous estate is centrally located between Staunton & Lexington, VA. It is only 20 miles from Washington & Lee University and Virginia Military Institute.
- Tax Map: 095-2F; Deed Book: 1065-578; Zoning: GA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,319.22 (property is currently in Land Use & currently being used for hay crop); Home built in 2000 and has a brick front and vinyl rear exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- This home will SELL at or above a starting bid of only $475,000!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/4/20, and all terms adhered to.