Owners Have SOLD This Home Prior to Auction!!
From the Estate of James A. Raines (David C. Raines, Executor): We have been entrusted by the estate to market and sell this solid one owner home located only 1 mile off of Rt. 1 in Stafford County, VA. Mr. and Mrs. Raines, the original builders and the only owners of this home, raised their 3 sons here and enjoyed the home for over 60 years. This home needs some modernization, but will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Only located 1 mile from Rt. 1 and Stafford HS and only 2 miles from the I-95 exit, this property will only increase in value, so make it Yours and Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, August 5 @ 6:00pm SHARP. Please contact Hunter Raines for more information (540-903-4977).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Hunter Raines for more information (540-903-4977)
- 3 BR/1.5 BA ranch style home on .88 +/- acres in Stafford County, VA
- This home measures 1,372 +/- finished sf., and has an unfinished partial cellar/basement with concrete floor and interior & exterior entrances.
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); dining area; family room; living room; attic; laundry room (washer/dryer convey)
- Recent roof & replacement windows; ceiling fans throughout
- Front porch w/concrete patio; concrete parking area w/carport; wooden outbuilding for storage
- Floor coverings: Vinyl in kitchen & bathrooms; carpet in living room, family room and 1 bedroom; hardwood in 2 of the bedrooms.
- Central AC; oil furnace for heating (above ground oil tank); woodstove in basement/cellar
- County water & private septic system; electric water heater
- This home is conveniently located only 1 mile from Rt. 1 & Stafford High School, 2 miles from I-95 and 3.5 miles from the VRE station!!
- Tax Map: 45-125A; Zoning: A2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,603.42; Home built in 1958 and is vinyl sided exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Hunter Raines with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-903-4977)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/12/20, and all terms adhered to.