NOTE: This auction will be a live event with onsite bidding and live online bidding will be available for your convenience. This live auction will be conducted off site at 133 West St., Kenbridge, VA 23944.
NOTE: Physical address is for GPS purposes ONLY!! Acreage is adjacent to this address.
Wonderful opportunity to purchase a great timber tract in Lunenburg County, VA. This 99 acre parcel has a recent timber appraisal of over $79,000, and is conveniently located less than 20 minutes from the new VCU Hospital, 20 minutes from Fort Pickett/FASTC, 35 minutes from Kerr Lake or Lake Gaston and short drive to I-85!!
Great home site, timber investment or BOTH!!
Please preview the property at your leisure, and contact Lee Smyth for more information (919-208-9417).
- 99.35 +/- acres of timberland in Lunenburg County, VA
- May 2020 timber appraisal value of $79,827 with approximately 76 acres of merchantable timber
- Tax Maps: 049-0A-0-63, 64 & 65 and 061-0A-0-11; Deed Book: 241-180; Zoning: AG
- WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/11/2020, and all terms adhered to.