Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
From the Estate of Nannie K. Morrow: We have been entrusted by the estate to market and sell this solid one owner Fairfax County home. The Morrow's built this home in 1956, raised their family here, and the home has never left thier family. This property boasts a wonderful location just minutes from the Franconia/Springfield Metro Station, Springfield Town Center, restaurants, and Interstates 95, 395 & 495. Whether you desire a primary residence or investment property, this home will only continue to increase in value...Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Wednesday, August 19 @ 6:00pm SHARP. Please contact Hunter Raines for more information (540-903-4977).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Hunter Raines for more information (540-903-4977)
- 3 BR/3 BA ranch style brick home on .42 +/- acre corner lot in Fairfax County, VA. Zekan Lane deadends, so no thru traffic!
- This home measures 1,296 +/- finished sf. (above grade), and has a full partially finished walk-out basement w/interior and exterior access (1,200 sf.).
- Kitchen (all appliances convey); dining area; family room w/fire place; enclosed side porch/sun room; full partially finished basement w/den area (knotty pine walls), potential 4th bedroom w/closet & full bathroom, unfinished area w/laundry area (washer & dryer convey); basement has ample storage space and a sump pump.
- Hardwood flooring throughout entire main level w/only the kitchen having linoleum flooring.
- Concrete driveway & parking area; concrete sidewalk; large partially fenced back yard ideal for pets or playing children.
- Central AC and natural gas furnace; fireplace in family room
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas water heater
- This location of this property cannot be overstated!! Only 1.8 miles from the Franconia/Springfield Metro Station, 1 mile from Springfield Town Center, less than 2 miles from Interstates 95, 395 & 495, 2.4 miles from Northern Virginia Community College, 12 miles to Reagan National Airport, 14 miles to the District of Columbia, and within walking distance to Fairfax County elementary, middle & high schools!!
- Tax Map: 0813-03-0011; Deed Book: 1532-214; Zoning: R2; Yearly County real estate taxes: $5,830.99; No HOA fees; Home built in 1956; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!! Sellers are motivated and are no longer in need of the home....Opportunity awaits!!
Please contact Hunter Raines with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-903-4977)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/27/20, and all terms adhered to.