Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above
In order to settle their Father's Estate, we have been contracted by the children to market and sell this wonderful Albemarle County property. This mountain view home, 8+ acres, garage/work shop and outbuildings lend itself to a home based business and an excellent farmette. Only 14 miles from Charlottesville, this offers a great location and will be a wise investment. Make it Yours & Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, September 1 @ 2:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- 3 BR/2 BA brick home on 8.91 +/- acres in Albemarle County, VA.
- This home's main level measures 1,767 +/- sf. with a mostly finished 1,136 +/- sf. walk-out basement.
- Kitchen w/breakfast bar (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; entry foyer; laundry area in master bedroom; attic w/pull down stairs access; walk-out basement w/fireplace in great room
- Front covered porch and rear enclosed screened porch; asphalt driveway; fencing along side & rear perimeter of the property; outside BBQ area
- Floor coverings: Hardwood flooring; carpet; linoleum in kitchen & bathrooms
- Cooling: central AC; Heating: oil fired hot air (underground oil tank); 1 fireplace
- Bored well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- 24'x36' detached garage/work shop w/concrete floor; 24'x24' equipment shed w/concrete floor; 16'x36' equipment/animal shed area; 16'x24' kennel; several other small sheds/barns
- Internet: Mifi; Power: Rappahannock Electric Coop; DirecTV
- Conveniently located only 2 miles from Rt. 33, 3 miles from Barboursville Vineyards, 14 miles from Charlottesville & Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, and 17 miles from University of Virginia!!
- Tax Map: 03500-00-00-03600; Deed Book: 511-536; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,000.10; Home built in 1972; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 9/8/20, and all terms adhered to.