Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, November 24 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 55.16 +/- acres w/1,000' +/- of frontage on Smith Station Rd. in the heart of Spotsylvania County, VA
- 3 BR/1 BA two story home (1,560 +/- sf.) featuring a kitchen, living room, dining room, screened in back porch & covered front porch
- Hardwood flooring and carpet throughout the home
- Heating: gas furnace (Columbia Gas is the current provider); Cooling: central AC
- Well & septic system
- Public utilities w/water infrastructure are available on Smith Station Rd. Please contact Ronnie Baker, Engineer w/Spotsylvania County Utilities Department, for more information.
- Home is livable, but is in need of updates/remodeling
- Detached 28'x32' cinder block garage/shop and multiple storage sheds
- Good stand of hardwood timber on the property
- This property is conveniently located only minutes from schools, Rt. 208 (Courthouse Rd.), retails, restaurants, commuter lots, county government buildings & more!!
- Electricity: Dominion Power; Internet: Xfinity
- Tax Map: 34-A-96; Deed Book: 442/328; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $6,175.72 (currently in Land Use); Home is vinyl sided; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $350,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 12/3/2020, and all terms adhered to.