***Owners Have SOLD This Property Prior to Auction!!***
We have been contracted by the Estate's Administrator to market and sell this desirable Fauquier County property. Located only minutes from downtown Warrenton, this solid well built home is ready to occupy immediately and refresh on your schedule. With the detached cottage (ideal for an office) and a barn/shop, this property would be very conducive to a home based business. Make plans now to Bid Your Price & Buy this home!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/2.5 BA well built home w/walk-out basement on 1.37 +/- acres in Fauquier County, VA
- This homes measures 2,620 +/- sf. (1,852 +/- finished sf. & 768 +/- sf. basement) and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; partially finished walk-out basement; oversize 1 car attached garage w/12'x8' door
- 40 year architectural shingle roof (new May 2014)
- Hardwood flooring; carpet upstairs
- Large rear deck w/3 season enclosure
- Concrete driveway
- Heating: gas furnace & one fireplace in living room; Cooling: central AC
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; gas water heater
- Outbuildings: 20'x28' detached unfinished cottage ideal for office, studio or guest quarters; 30'x30' barn/shop w/loft
- Electricity: Dominion Energy; Internet: Comcast; Propane: Holtzman (tank conveys w/property)
- This property is conveniently located only 2.9 miles off of Rt. 15, minutes from downtown Warrenton & 20 miles from Manassas, VA.
- Tax Map: 6993-61-2257-000; Deed Book: 622-370; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,229.24; Home was built in 1990 and has aluminum siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/24/21, and all terms adhered to.