This well built Madison County brick home will make a wonderful primary residence or investment property. Located only 3 miles off of Rt. 29 & downtown Madison, it is convenient to Woodberry Forest (10 miles), Culpeper (18 miles) and Charlottesville (30 miles). Bid Your Price!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, March 18 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Solid 3 BR/2 BA brick home on .91 +/- acre lot in the Happy Hills development of Madison County, VA
- This homes measures 1,968 +/- sf. (984 +/- finished sf. main level & 984 +/- finished sf. basement) and features a kitchen/dining area (all appliances convey); living room; finished walk-out basement; attic w/pull down stairs; attached brick carport
- 30 year shingle roof (new 2019); replacement vinyl windows
- Hardwood flooring
- Asphalt driveway
- Heated & cooled w/heat pump
- Community well w/Broad Run Water Service ($28 per month); gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- Outbuildings: 16'x24' (approx.) building w/roll-up door; 10'x16' storage shed
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Comcast
- Tax Map: 40B-1-22; Deed Book: 237/165; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,123.00; Home was built in 1970; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 3/25/21, and all terms adhered to.