We have been contracted to market and sell one of the largest tracts of undeveloped commercial property in Loudoun County, VA. Once owned by Walter L. Engle, this property is located directly behind the Lovettsville Post Office, and is only 2 miles from the MARC train in Brunswick, MD, and close to Leesburg, VA, Harpers Ferry, WV, Frederick, MD and Dulles Airport! Opportunity awaits!!
***The auction will be conducted off site at the Lovettsville Game Club (16 South Berlin Pike, Lovettsville, VA 20180)***
Property Tour: Saturday, April 3 @ 10am SHARP! Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) or Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information. There are 2 structures on the property that are not structurally sound. Please DO NOT ENTER these buildings.
Live On Site Auction w/Online Bidding Available for Your Convenience!!
- 35.08 +/- acres of undeveloped land
- This property is located on the commercial side of town close to bank, post office, restaurants, gas station and more!
- Public water & sewer available in town
- There is a barn and cinder block building on the property in need of repair (not structurally sound)
- Comcast Xfinity available in Lovettsville
- This is a growing area with a median household income of $116,000/year
- Please direct all zoning questions to Director of Planning for the Town of Lovettsville, John Merrithew, 540-755-3004 or 301-514-7152
- Tax Maps: 333-26-2242-001 and 333-26-2242-002; Instrument: 201807180041520; Zoning: C-2 (5 +/- acres), CI-1 (30 +/- acres), AR1 (.16 +/- acres outside of town in Loudoun County); Yearly real estate taxes: $22,080 (total for county & town); WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $500,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/15/21, and all terms adhered to.