This well built all brick commercial office building in the heart of the Emporia Business District awaits a new owner!! Well positioned between I-95 Exits 8 & 11, this property is move-in ready and will be a wonderful investment for years to come. Bid Your Price & put Your Name on the Sign!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tours: Friday, April 9 & Wednesday, April 14 from 12 Noon-1pm. Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) for more information.
- All brick Cape Cod style building (3,795 +/- sf.) featuring 15 rooms & 5 bathrooms (1 full & 4 half baths) on .84 +/- acres
- Main floor: lobby, 4 offices (or 3 w/large file room), conference room w/fireplace, kitchen, large back hall, 1/2 bath, wing area w/2 rooms & full bathroom. The area between the kitchen and wing has a separate entrance & great storage.
- Upstairs level: 5 offices, 2 half baths, storage/supply closet, large storage room w/pull-out drawers & closet. The building has an attic
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; Public utilities
- Small exterior storage building on concrete
- Ample parking space w/room to expand; asphalt driveway
- Other features: back roof replaced (2015); architectural shingles; dormers were vinyl wrapped (2014).
- The driveway is shared w/adjoining property (see plat in "Documents" tab above).
- The front sign is new, and can be included and wrapped w/new skin (contact Sid Smyth for details 434-955-0708)
- Furnishings do not convey
- Tax Maps: 182-A-0-26, 27; Zoning: AA7 (DT Downtown District); Yearly real estate taxes: $1,482; Building was built in 1953 w/an addition & remodel in 1979; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $50,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/19/21, and all terms adhered to.