By order of the Executrix of the Elizabeth Tyree Thompson Bowling Estate: We have been contracted to market and sell this solid Nelson County home. In addition to this great home, you will also have an opportunity to purchase an adjacent 18.5 +/- acre parcel. Located within a easy drive of Wintergreen Resort, wineries/breweries/distilleries, Charlottesville & Lynchburg. Bid Your Price!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, April 20 @ 5pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Solid 3 BR/3 BA brick ranch style home on 2 +/- acres in Nelson County, VA
- This homes measures 4,084 +/- sf. (2,042 +/- sf. on main level & 2,042 +/- sf. in basement w/approx. 1,000 sf. finished). Main level features a kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; attic; attached carport. Walk-out basement features full kitchen, full bathroom & fireplace. Washer & dryer convey.
- Hardwood flooring on main level; linoleum in kitchen & bathrooms
- Covered front porch; enclosed 3 season room & deck
- Other features: asphalt driveway; 1,000 gallon propane tank conveys w/property; new above ground 500 gallon gas storage tank w/electric pump; Guardian whole house generator
- Cooling: central AC; Heating: forced air gas furnace; 2 fireplaces
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Detached 1 bay garage/work shop
- Electricity: Central Virginia Electric; Internet: Firefly & DISH Network
- Located only 3 miles off of Rt. 29; 25 miles from Wintergreen Resort; 29 miles from Charlottesville; 45 miles from Lynchburg; Easy drive to Nelson 151 Craft Beverage Trail featuring Devil's Backbone, Bold Rock & more !!
- Tax Map: 47-5-2; Deed Book: 135-263; Zoning: SFR; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,823.76; Home was built in 1975; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 4/27/21, and all terms adhered to.