OWNERS HAVE SOLD THIS HOME PRIOR TO AUCTION!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, June 17 @ 11 am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
NOTE: Home is currently occupied. Please respect the resident's privacy, and only contact Tony Wilson to preview the property (540-748-1359). Thank you!
- 3 BR/4 BA log sided home on 70.94 +/- acres in Page County, VA
- This home measures 4,660 +/- sf. (2,330 +/- finished sf. on main level, 932 +/- finished sf. on lower level & 1,398 +/- unfinished sf. on lower level) and features a kitchen (all appliances convey); great room; dining room; partially finished walk-out basement; 2 garage doors & separate entrance for unfinished basement area; attic w/pull down stairs
- Large rear wrap around deck/side deck at entrance
- Wood flooring on main level; carpet in bedrooms & tile in bathrooms
- In ground 20'x40' swimming pool (3'-8' in depth) w/new pump installed in 2020 and sand filter replaced in 2018.
- Other features: 2 ponds; asphalt driveway; fencing; run-in sheds; board fencing in front of home
- 20 +/- acres of open land
- 50'x50' barn w/separate electric meter; 40'x60' shop/storage; storage shed; pool house; chicken house/storage
- Heated w/hot water oil fired and wood fired boilers & wood stoves (underground oil tank approx. 500 gallons); cooled w/central AC (in need of repair)
- 2 drilled wells & conventional gravity flow septic system; 2 new well pumps; electric water heater
- Electricity: Shenandoah Electric; Internet: Hughes Net
- Located only minutes from the Shenandoah National Park, and a short drive to Harrisonburg & Massanutten Resort!!
- Tax Map: 64-A-43; Zoning: W (Woodland Conservation); Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,414.94; Home was built in 1975; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
INTERIOR PHOTOS COMING SOON!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/22/21, and all terms adhered to.