The Estate of Joyce S. Ritenour (Janice Hayes, Executrix)--The children of Mrs. Ritenour have entrusted us to market and sell their beloved "Windy Hill Farm" to the highest bidder. This lovely heirloom has been owned and occupied by the family since 1963, and has been the epicenter of countless precious memories. Acreage of this size is rare in Fauquier County, and we look forward to having the ownership of this treasure passed along to you at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tours: Tuesdays, May 18 & June 1 @ 4pm SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information.
- 4 BR/2 BA two story farm house on 57.5 +/- acres in Fauquier County, VA
- This home measures 2,400 +/- sf. and features a galley style kitchen (all appliances convey); dining room; family room; living room; bedroom w/handicap accessible bathroom on main level; enclosed side porch/mud room (washer/dryer convey); attic w/pull down steps
- Large front porch
- Wood flooring throughout the home (some exposed & some covered with carpet)
- Heating: pellet stove & electric; Cooling: window units
- Deep drilled well & septic system (new approx. 8 years ago); electric water heater
- Other features: 2 ponds; board & wire fencing throughout property; 2 above ground Amerigas propane tanks; metal roof on home
- 5 bay cinder block open building (approx. 22'x58'); 3 bay pole building & storage shed (approx. 20'x58'); barn w/hay loft & attached run-in shed; 12'x18' storage shed; 9'x9' well house w/porch
- This lovely property has the potential to continue to be a showplace and family retreat for many years to come. It is centrally located only 11 miles from Rt. 28, 14 miles from Rt. 29/15, 14 miles from GEICO; 16 miles from I-95, 21 miles from Warrenton & 22 miles from Culpeper.
- Tax Maps: 7815-11-2866-000 (53.5 +/- acres) & 7815-01-7008-000 (4 +/- acres); Deed Books: 221-196 & 660-1134; Zoning: RA (Click HERE for Fauquier County Zoning); Yearly real estate taxes: $2,486.44 (currently in land use); Home was built in 1882 & had an addition in 1929; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
INTERIOR HOME PHOTOS COMING SOON!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/7/21, and all terms adhered to.