The owners have contracted us to market and sell this wonderful 118 +/- acres in Lunenburg County, VA. Ideal for your dream home, cattle and timber value, this acreage will be a great investment for many years to come!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tours: Wednesday, May 26 from 12 Noon- 1pm & Saturday, June 5 from 12 Noon-1pm. Please contact Lee Smyth (919-208-9417) for more information.
NOTE: Physical address is for GPS purposes ONLY. Auction property is located across the road from this address.
- 118.51 +/- acres of timber and fenced pasture land in Lunenburg County, VA
- Property will be offered in a 114 +/- acre tract, in a 4.5 +/- acre tract and in its entirety of 118.5 +/- acres. The 4.5 +/- acre tract has a current overlay survey, but a formal survey will be conducted if it sells it 2 separate tracts.
- The property has a well & power
- Approx. 40% of the property is in mature timber (timber cruise coming soon!)
- Approx. 55 +/- acres is fenced with wood 4 board & wire fencing
- Multiple potential pond sites
- Ideal building site sits among mature oak trees. Driveway & entrance to building site already established.
- Access to Lunenburg County Rd. & Union Grove Rd.
- Located only minutes from US 360/Hwy 15 and the Keysville Community College
- There is currently hay and cattle on the property, and both will be off the property on or before 9/30/21
- Tax Maps: 016-0A-0-28; Deed Book: 373-357 Zoning: AG; Annual County real estate taxes: $817; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/10/21, and all terms adhered to.