Decree of Sale Ordered by the Circuit Court of Albemarle County, VA (J. Addison Barnhardt, Esq. & John B. Simpson, Esq., Special Commissioners)
"Bluebird Hill Farm"--Albemarle County, VA
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, June 10 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- "Bluebird Hill Farm" totals 102.77 +/- acres (in 4 tracts) and will be sold in its entirety. This lovely property boasts 2,500' +/- of frontage of the beautiful James River, and is short drive to Charlottesville, VA!!
- 3 BR/2 BA brick ranch style home (in need of cleaning & TLC): kitchen; living room; dining room; full walk-out basement (in need of renovation); attic; 1,418 +/- sf. on main level & 1,418 +/- sf. basement
- Laminate flooring & carpet in bedrooms
- Covered front porch; gravel driveway; storage building w/shed off
- Heating: heat pump & Riteway interior wood furnace; cooling: central AC
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; propane water heater
- Perimeter fencing on the property & wood board fencing throughout the property
- Multiple waterers & 6 wells on the property
- Approx. 13 fenced/paddock fields/areas
- Potential ideal home overlooking James River basin & 300 +/- year old maple tree
- 56'x60' metal barn (36' w/10' shed off on each side)
- Concrete center aisle w/loft
- Tack room/wash bay
- Tack/office area
- 7 stalls
- 110'x265' metal barn/building
- 16'x32' office w/half bath & kitchenette
- Heated & cooled w/2 heat pumps
- Separate entrance w/wrap around covered porch
- 21 stalls (all w/ceiling fans)
- 60'x265' arena/shop area
- 21'x82' living quarters w/living area, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, open concept
- 30'x60' storage area
- (2) 14'x14' bay doors
- 2 drilled wells
- Ventilation system to remove hot air from arena
- Wash bays & watering systems
- Electricity: Appalachian Power Company; Internet: Satellite
- This potential filled property is ideal for animal enthusiasts & home based businesses!!
- Tax Maps: 13700-00-00-00300 (10 +/- acres), 13600-00-00-013D0 (15.21 +/- acres), 13600-00-00-0-1600(34.61 +/- acres), 13600-00-00-016A0 (42.95 +/- acres); Deed Book: 4686-44; Zoning: RA; Total yearly County real estate taxes: $6,194.03 (property is currently in Land Use); Home was built in 1981 & has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/21/21, and all terms adhered to.