From the Walton C. Thompson Living Trust: We have been contracted to market and sell to the highest bidder this solid Madison County 3 BR/3.5 BA home on 21 acres This home, in need of updating & repair will be a great present & future investment, and it will be SOLD at the PRICE YOU BID!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 30 @ 10am SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Solid 3 BR/3.5 BA ranch style home w/full basement on 21.1 +/- acres in Madison County, VA
- This homes measures 4,262 +/- sf. (2,132 +/- sf. on main level & 2,132 +/- unfinished sf. in basement) and features a kitchen w/breakfast nook; living room w/fireplace; dining room; unfinished basement; attic; attached 2 car garage (624 +/- sf.)
- Hardwood flooring
- Other features: 12'x45' large rear deck; asphalt driveway; 2 detached storage buildings (10'x16' & 10'x20'); woven barb wire fencing around perimeter
- Heating: Gas furnace (500 gallon above ground propane tank from Orange Coop), 1 fireplace; Cooling: heat pump
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; electric water heater & propane water heater
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop
- 30'x30' cemetery on property
- Located only 4.5 miles to Rt. 29, 7 miles to Rt. 522 & 12 miles to Culpeper, VA!!
- Tax Map: 24-11; Deed Book: 2411; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,896.41; Home was built in 1998 and has brick veneer & vinyl exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/7/21, and all terms adhered to.