"Rolling Wood Farm"
The owner has relocated to an assisted living facility, and we have been entrusted to market and sell this wonderful Orange County farm. This lovely property would be ideal for a home based business, small cattle/horse operation, vineyard & more!! The desirable frontage on two roads also provides tons of potential for the new owners, so make plans now to BID & BUY your dream property!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Wednesday, June 30 @ 2pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- All brick 4 BR/2 BA two story home w/unfinished walk-out basement on 38.54 +/- acres in Orange County, VA
- This homes measures 2,583 +/- sf. (1,990 +/- sf. finished & basement is unfinished) and features an eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; unfinished walk-out basement; attic w/pull down stairs (great storage)
- Hardwood & laminate flooring on main level; carpet in bedrooms
- Other features: metal roof; large covered front porch; beautiful deck on side of home; manual generator disconnect; gravel driveway; washer & dryer convey
- Heating: forced air oil furnace (underground oil tank) & 2 fireplaces; Cooling: central AC
- Well & septic system (In addition to the well, the home can also be served by spring water); electric water heater
- 36'x45' (approx.) barn w/office area & bathroom; hay/equipment storage building; several other storage sheds
- Perimeter fencing (wire & boards); multiple spring fed waterers; underground fuel tank for tractors, etc.
- 1,400' +/- of frontage on Spotswood Trail (Rt. 33) & 540' +/- of frontage on Ridge Rd.
- Electricity: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: FiberLync available
- Located only 4.5 miles from award winning Barboursville Vineyards, 9 miles from Gordonsville, 10 miles from Charlottesville Airport & 19 miles from downtown Charlottesville (University of Virginia, hospitals and more!)
- Tax Map: 053-00-00-00-0008-0; Deed Book: 221/778 & 207/508; Zoning: C1 (9 +/- acres) & A (29.5 +/- acres); Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,695 (currently in Land Use); Home was built in 1899 & has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $300,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/7/21, and all terms adhered to.