From the Estate of Francis L. Allen: We have been contracted to market and sell this solid built home located in the quaint Unionville area of Orange County, VA. There are 2 lots with this offering, and they will be sold in their entirety. The vacant adjacent lot will serve as a great buffer or future home site. BID Your Price & Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, July 15 @ 12 Noon SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Solid 3 BR/2 BA two story home on 2.44 +/- acres in Orange County, VA
- This homes measures 1,752 +/- sf. and features an eat-in kitchen; living room; storage area under the stairs to the 2nd floor
- Hardwood flooring on 2nd floor; vinyl flooring in kitchen & bathrooms; carpet on main floor
- Screened porch; patio; gravel driveway
- Other features: roof updated & new shingles (2013); new gutters/guards (2017); new windows (2018); new front storm door (2016)
- Heating: Forced air oil furnace (new above ground tank); Cooling: N/A
- Well & conventional septic system; electric water heater (new in 2017)
- 2 detached outbuildings
- Electricity: Dominion Energy; Internet: broadband, Comcast, satellite
- Located only .5 mile from Rts. 522 & 20; 7 miles from the town of Orange; Only a short drive to Rt. 3
- Tax Maps: 32-73A & 32-73; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,259.28 (total); Home was built in 1937 and has vinyl & stone exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/21/21, and all terms adhered to.